Starting with your questions about the proper material, our specialists will provide extensive and competent advice.
Should it be necessary to process the material: no problem!
We adapt each part to your individual requirements.
Our stock includes plates and round bars in various qualities and sizes.
Our extensive stock of semi-finished products consisting of plates and round rods enables us to provide short and reliable delivery times for finished parts. We have a wide range of different plastics for all industrial sectors.
We offer these materials in different qualities, colors and modifications:
High performance plastics: PEEK, PPS, PSU, PPSU, PAI, PI
Fluoroplastics: PTFE, PVDF
Construction plastics: POM, PA, PET, PBT
Transparent plastics: acrylic glass, polycarbonate, PET-G, PVC glass
Standard plastics: PE, PP, rigid PVC, ABS, PS
- Glass or carbon reinforcing fibers for better mechanical properties
- Slip additives to improve abrasion resistance
- Food-conform and metal detectable materials
- Flame retardant stabilizers for fire protection applications
- Biocompatible and radiation resistant materials for medical technology
- Electrically conductive materials for the explosion-proof ATEX area
Hard paper: PF CP 201 | HP 2061
Cotton hard fabric: PF CC 201 | HGW 2082
Hard glass fabric: EP GC 202 | HGW 2372.1
Hard mat: UP GM 203 | HM 2471
and all other laminates according to EN 60893/61212 and DIN 7735
When processing plastics, we differentiate between three groups that have different dimensional tolerances, but other (tighter) tolerances are also technically possible by agreement.
- Semi-finished blanks with rough tolerances 0/+ 2 mm
- Cutting to finished size with narrow tolerances according to DIN ISO 2768-m
- Finished part with tolerances according to DIN ISO 2768-m
Changes in temperature and moisture absorption can lead to changes in the volume of plastics, which has a direct influence on the dimensions of the finished product.
Depending on the material in question, we can very often produce the desired tight tolerances on our modern processing machines, which are optimised for plastics, but subsequent dimensional changes may occur due to the material properties.
Our Application Technology Department will be happy to help you:
Phone: +49 (0)911 / 6 57 17-24 / -31
Or use our contact form for a written request.
If you leave us your telephone number, we will call you back as soon as possible.