Moldings made of RTV silicone
- Silicone Rubber Buffer
- Pipe sleeves
- Medical products etc.
Metal compounds with silicon of 8 , 18 and 25 Shore.
(Prototypes , one-off production , series production parts)
RTV stands for room -temperature vulcanization of two components. By mixing the two components , the product cures.
Advantages of addition- RTV silicone:
- low shrinkage (<0,1%)
- precise dimensional accuracy
- Preservation of mechanical properties at -40 ° C to +180 ° C
- very good weather resistance
- better resistance to radiation than other organic elastomers
- electrical insulation capability
The physical data of RTV silicone types are partly significantly lower as that of HTV silicone rubber types. The temperature resistance and also the temperature behavior are comparable.
- color variations
- sided smooth or rough surface
- Silicon coated with PTFE glass fabric sheet
- different shore hardnesses combined
- Silicon metal compounds
Area of application
Versatile as a molding or gasket element
Profiles in a variety of designs
• square profile,
• L-profiel or
in the shore hardnesses
• 25 Shore A
• 18 Shore A
• 8 Shore A
different colors available
• blue (standard color)
• and much more
Profiles are available as short lengths or by the meter according to your drawing.