- Specification according to customer requirements ( hose interpretation in terms of media , temperature , pressure and type of connection ) and taking into account the current standards
- Inventory and cataloguing
- Hose test (mobile or stationary) according to the requirements of the Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU (former 97/23 EG) including identification of the hose line with naming the recurring appointment.
- Hose test be made after determination of the scope of the audit and the test intervals into account the operator obligations
- Deadline monitoring (customer will be informed 6 weeks before the upcoming appointment pending hose test)
- The assembly and testing of hose lines is done in our house exclusively by qualified personnel according to the Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU (former 97/23 EG). Through ongoing further training and TÜV certification, the qualification of our employees is demonstrated and ensured.
Our staff will be glad to advise you! Mr Krausser: Phone +49(0)911 65717-30 or E-Mail
Data Sheet Hose management (PDF- ca. 1 MB)